Director, Business and Commercial.
To provide administrative, technical and operational support for the achievement of the commercial and business functions of the Authority.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures a regime of commercial, advertisement and other promotional activities are set up in order to maximize revenue generation and collection.
- Ensures the setting up of a Real Estates and Rail Assets Management portfolio.
- Provides technical input into the formulation and development of policies, strategies, regulations and standards of the Authority.
- Oversees the implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the policies, programmes and activities of the Directorate.
- Coordinates plans and activities for the efficient and effective management of the human, material and financial resources of the Directorate.
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of a Master’s Degree from an accredited tertiary institution in Business Administration (MBA), Estates Management, Land Economy, Transport Economy, Project Management or other related disciplines.
- A certified member of a relevant and accredited professional body.
- A minimum of ten (10) years post Bachelor’s degree relevant working experience in a reputable organization, five (5) years of which must be in a Senior Management position.
- Must have completed National Service.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications should be submitted with Curriculum Vitae.
Applications should be sent electronically to
NOTE: Candidates applying must have very good communication, interpersonal, presentation and report writing skills, as well as good knowledge in the use of relevant Microsoft Office suite.
The deadline for submission of applications is on or before Monday, 16th March,2020.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.